Instructions on forming your team
Participate in NAMI’s largest mental health awareness and fundraising event this year September 6th. So join us in the team spirit and get your team together and helps us raise awareness to erase the stigma on mental illness and help Alabama be #stigmafree! This year's goal is $8,000.00!
Did you know that we were able to serve over 175,000 with our programs and services collectively as NAMI affiliates in Alabama? Let's reach more by raising more funds to promote our services, train volunteers, and hold more programs!
NAMIWalks events bring together people of all ages and fitness levels and so we will have our promotional event of the NAMI Alabama NAMIWalks locally at
John Hunt Park
September 6, 2019
6:00 to 8:00 pm
Free Family Activities
Leashed and Vaccinated Pets Welcomed
Huntsville Humane Society will be onsite for a pet adoption event.
There is no registration fee!
Participants raising at least $100 are given a NAMIWalks t-shirt on the day of the Walk.
2019 NAMIWalks Huntsville
1) Go to the NAMI Walks Alabama homepage
2) Click Register Now and enter your info to establish your profile
3) Select which applies to you:
WALKER ON A TEAM
WALKER NOT ON A TEAM
4) Follow the steps to enter your goal
5) When promoted to enter which affiliate are you walking in support of select NAMI HUNTSVILLE
6) Review your information to complete your registration
7) You are all set! Share your fundraising page by email and social media
To sponsor, be a vendor, or provide entertainment/activites please contact Brenda Taylor-Moody or Beth Jackson at